Monday, February 19, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Cai

We celebrated the Chinese New Year on Saturday night. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures until the end of the night when lots of our friends had already gone home. Here are some photos of a few of the faithful...

Christina, me, and Jenny...love those gals!


That's quite a move Daniel! Now if only he could use his gong at the same time.


Really. Our party was fun. We all read the newspaper aloud.


Taking this photo Saturday night made perfect sense. Now? Not so much.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah, a little weird but still fun! Funny how you bottom girls can't even look up at the camera! I guess we were heavier than you originally thought!

Christine said...

I think we can't look up because we're laughing so hard!

Christine said...

oh yeah. Ann and I decided that the best fortune of the night was--kiss the person on your left and see what happens! hahaha!!!!!

texasinafrica said...

I love that the only time you don't have beverages in your hands is when you're in the pyramid. Lol!

Megan said...

Todd & I had dinner at a Chinese restaurant on the Chinese New Year (& not b/c we knew it was the new year). However, every child got a dollar & we earned a free dinner! Next year you should eat out :)

Christina said...

I know I couldn't look up because I was laughing too hard. Plus, I had several drinks in me at that point, so I didn't want to lose my concentration.