Saturday, September 29, 2007

par-tay!

Last weekend we had the first party of the year at our house to celebrate Michael's birthday. It was quite a party! There's nothing like living with a musician and a few boys to assist with some good dance party playlists. Unfortunately, our neighbors weren't big fans of our music, so the doors and windows had to be closed, the volume turned down, and the ensuing sauna effect embraced. Here a few photos from the fun.

the roommates minus eden. josh, me, michael, and lynn. and yes, i know, my eyes are shut.


the kitchen....you might think the guy on the left is michael. nope, just his twin brother in town for a visit.


taking a break from the dancing madness. there are several of my fellow 1st years in the photo. also note the recently painted green walls.

I really do hope to get to blogging again soon. I haven't done so well with my time and anxiety management these days, so blogging seems to slip to the back burner. I've been learning lots and I am eager to share a few thoughts through this space. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Megan said...

fun times!

Kacey said...

looks cool but do i have to be on yourspace to get more recent updates???? i won't bend, fally! phone date needed asap.