My roommate and I have decided to welcome in the Chinese New Year. So, after a year of living in my new home, we’re finally having a party at Mount Vernon. Finally. Here’s the challenge, we’re making homemade fortune cookies and writing our own fortunes for the cookies. I did this in college with a few of my friends and we had such a good time writing fortunes. (We probably had more fun writing the fortunes than anyone at the party had reading his/her fortune. And yes, some folks got personalized fortunes.) Unfortunately, my memory continues to fail me on the very creative fortunes we wrote, and I want to deliver an equally entertaining night of fortune cookie adventures this year. So, ladies of 815 and all other readers, I’m inviting you to help with the fortunes. Please!
I’ll start with one of my favorites from college…. Confucius say: Never eat yellow snow. (Kace, I think you deserve the credit for this one.)
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
can you PLEASE make one that says...YO MAMA.
haha That's funny, Jessica!
The funniest one I've ever gotten was: "Damn! I'm glad to be outta that cookie!"
hahahaha
My roommate once gave me the fortune she got from a Baylor cafeteria fortune cookie. I still have it: "If you have a friend, try and get another one."
ohhhh, you all have no idea how hard you make me laugh!
Post a Comment