I live in a house with no air conditioning (and we don't need the air conditioning!!).
I live on a street where people use their front yards for vegetable gardening.
I live in a city with a cupcake store.
I live in a neighborhood frequented by Dave Matthews. (Ok, so one of my roommates once saw Dave at the grocery store down the street.)
I live in a city that's already allowed me to use my cute, relatively new raincoat.
I live just a short walk to the lake...this lake!
I LIVE IN SEATTLE!!!
4 comments:
I love that you consider wearing your raincoat an "opportunity"! Let us know what you think about that in 6 months! :)
Seriously, so glad you're excited and enjoying Seattle so far! I miss being able to walk to everything.
Indeed, welcome to this rainy city and the house!
I'm so happy for you, Fally. And I understand about the raincoat- I'm eager to try out my new Wellies here. The walkableness of the city is great too. It's one of the things we'll have a hard time leaving when/if we ever pack our bags. Hope to talk to you this week.
We are definitely coming to visit! My kids would like the cupcake store. Just wish you weren't so far away!
Post a Comment