I’m calling them my Seattle shoes. They feel like Seattle shoes. Every time I wear them, I love looking down and remembering…these are my Seattle shoes. I’M GOING TO SEATTLE!
I’ve also been able to celebrate with a few of my friends here. Last week my friends Jenny and Aaron found out where Aaron is going to be doing his residency for med school. We met at our favorite Mexican place for margaritas to celebrate our new journeys and approaching relocations. I was so excited about enjoying the night, but I forgot that Mexican food makes me practically comatose. I had my chicken nachos and enjoyed an unbelievably good margarita, but was almost falling asleep in my chair. Every time I eat at this restaurant, I end up going home and going straight to sleep. I don’t know what it is, but I always sleep so well after a night at Los Reyes.
Here’s a photo with Christina from Los Reyes...while I was still awake!
1 comment:
hey tina! i like your new glasses and your new seattle shoes. yes, they are very seattle. love, amy
Post a Comment